Tableau Desktop is data visualisation software that lets you see and understand data in minutes. Make powerful data visualisations using any data, fast and easy: Interactive data visualisations and dashboards. It works with hundreds of data sources.
With Tableau 10 now you can quickly spot patterns and group your data with drag-and-drop cluster analysis, join data from different data sources, like SQL Server and Oracle and enjoy a clean, beautiful canvas for analytics, with new iconography, typography and colors. Also, you can design, customise and publish a single dashboard that includes optimised views for tablet and phone and add published data sources and author dashboards right in your browser.
- Get insight fast: It's designed to support how people think. Drag and drop on the canvas. Leverage your natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly. Experience an analytics solution built for speed and ease of use.
- Connect to all your data: Whether it’s in a spreadsheet, a SQL database, Hadoop or the cloud, you can connect to any data, anywhere. Access big data with a click. Combine disparate data sources without writing code. Discover what all your data has to say.
- Explore and discover: Tableau Desktop is a product that everyone can use to ask new questions, spot trends, identify opportunities and make data-guided decisions with confidence.
- Tell powerful stories: Create interactive presentations. Control the narrative while allowing your audience to explore. Let your data do the talking.
- Answer deeper questions: Real analytics demands more than a pretty dashboard. Build new calculations from existing data, drag in reference lines and forecasts and access statistical summaries. Experiment with trend analyses, regressions and correlations.
- Big data, live or in-memory: When you want to take data offline or bring it in-memory, Tableau’s Data Engine lets you extract data for ad-hoc analysis of massive data in seconds. It combines advances in database and computer graphics technology so you can analyse huge datasets on a laptop.
- Governance and sharing: Communicate with data in a whole new way. Curate data models and build dashboards, then share them securely using Tableau Server or Tableau Online. Create a culture of data-guided decision-making around a single source of truth.
- Always innovating: Tableau's software moves as fast as you do. There's always a new release around the corner.
- Data blending: When you can blend disparate data sources with a click, your data tells new stories. Mix and match data sources. Join tables in a simple visual canvas. Create and edit metadata as you go.