TestExecute is a lightweight test runner for TestComplete tests. It allows you to execute TestComplete tests without having to install TestComplete on a computer. TestExecute can be used on remote computers, virtual machines and cloud computers participating in distributed testing, or on any test computer where you need only to run tests.
- Keyword Driven Testing: TestComplete Platform offers numerous built-in keyword-driven testing operations that allow you to easily perform various automated software testing actions on desktop, web, or mobile applications. Moreover, in order to create these powerful keyword tests no programming skills are necessary.
- Automated Test Visualiser: TestComplete Platform’s built-in Automated Test Visualiser captures and displays screenshots of each operation performed on the tested application, thereby providing a visual overview of the entire test flow. Most importantly, in case a test fails, these snapshots significantly reduce the debugging time required by a developer.
- Automated Test Recording: TestComplete Platform includes a powerful point-and-click Automated Test Recording Engine that helps you create tests quickly and easily. The Automated Recording Engine records all your actions as automated test commands, so everyone in your organisation can start creating automated tests from day one.
- Plugins and Extensions: TestComplete Platform’s open architecture ensures you can extend TestComplete Platform’s functionality and create plugins that meet your specific needs. In addition, you can even extend TestComplete Platform using easy-to-create script extensions.
- Checkpoints: TestComplete Platform comes with variety of built-in checkpoints that allow you to compare or verify operations during testing. Insert these checkpoints into your scripts or keyword tests during recording just by a simple drag and drop.
- Test Editor and Debugger: TestComplete Platform comes with a code editor which makes it extremely easy to write, view and manage automated test scripts. It provides features such as autocompletion to enable you to type faster and avoid syntax errors. Additionally, using TestComplete Platform’s powerful debugger, you can create breakpoints and even pause automated test execution manually.