The SharePoint Text Size Zoom web part provides users with direct control over individual SharePoint displays; change text font size without changing list or view settings. The zoom options are displayed as a set of buttons for increasing and decreasing text size and a revert option for restoring the text to its original font size.
- Enlarge or reduce the default text size displayed in SharePoint
- Add zoom options to any SharePoint page
- Restore the text to its original size using the revert option.
The following licences are available:
- Site Collection Licence: applied to a specific site and applies to the number of end-users on that site collection. Recommended if one site collection is required with a Site Collection ID that is unlikely to change frequently (the Site Collection ID will change if SharePoint is re-installed or SharePoint data are transplanted from one server to another)
- Farm Licence: applies the amount of end-users of the largest site collection within a particular farm. Recommended if installing a SharePointBoost product on multiple site collections or if the Site Collection ID changes frequently.
to read installation details and FAQs.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com