Time Machine provides software virtual clocks that enable you to time travel your applications into the future or the past, facilitating time shift testing on your date and time sensitive application logic, such as month end, quarter end, year end processing, billing cycle, work flow, regulatory go live and policy life cycle.
Time Machine is transparent to applications and databases so no code modification is required to do time shift testing and the system clock is never modified.
Time Machine saves ten-fold or more on resources and costs associated with time shift application testing. It enables you to finish your large scale software projects on time and under budget.
Time Machine eliminates the need to reset the system clock, which is time consuming, error prone and not possible under Active Directory or in a Kerberos secured environment.
- Save hardware and software costs
- Boost engineering team productivity
- Mitigate risks for mission-critical application failures
- Ensure large scale software projects finish on time and under budget
- A sole solution for Active Directory or Kerberos date based testing
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com