Total Access Detective
Total Access Detective finds differences in Access objects and databases. Find all the changes between:
- An office based database and one on a laptop
- An older version and the current one
- A deployed database that a user modified and the current or original version.
- Determine data changes between your version and that of a user
- Compare Data Access Pages (DAPs)
- Compare two Access objects in an ADP project
- Compare text blocks.
Each developer who uses the program must have a license.
New Features in version 2002:
- Supports Access 2002 databases including all new Access 2002 properties
- Uses an improved parser to document objects more quickly
- Includes new reports for Macro and Module differences.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org