Total .NET Analyzer
Total .NET Analyzer detects more than one hundred and fifty potential problems in C# and Visual Basic .NET applications.
- Detect references to inefficient legacy Visual Basic functions
- Identify the use of CType instead of DirectCast for conversions
- Find incorrect event handler syntax
- Locate redundant cast operations
- Detect code that has no effect on the application's functionality but uses system resources
- Find fields and variables to tighten scope and optimise performance
- Find non-optimal arrays
- Discover where the StringBuilder class can be used to increase performance
- Detect inefficient boxing and unboxing operations
- Find references to the Visual Basic Runtime library that do not use the .NET framework and are not portable to other languages
- Detect legacy Visual Basic error handling that does not use Visual Studio .NET's structured exception handling and is not portable to other languages
- Find standards violations to improve code readability and sharing code or libraries
- Detect and remove unnecessary code.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org