Secure your workstation or server with Password Protection while viewing programs that are running in the background. Specify who can unlock the system using thier Windows SMART CARD
Transparent Screen Lock SMART CARD enables IT professionals to prevent unauthorized system access, while maintaining the ability to view applications running on the desktop for monitoring purposes.
Transparent Screen Lock SMART CARD contains all of the features of Transparent Screen Lock PRO but is also compatible with systems equipped with Windows Smart Cards. This compatibility includes the Common Access Cards (CAC) used by the United States Department of Defense.
The current version is compatible on 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows. Also added is the ability to secure remote terminal sessions.
- Unlock the system using a Windows-compatible Smart Card, or the user's Window's logon credentials, or a set password.
- The system can be locked after a configured idle time or removal of the Smart Card
- Password Protection
- Grant access to Administrator/other authenticated users
- Grant access to specified "User Groups" (local or global)
- Ease of configuration for multi-user shared computer system