TrustPort PC Security is a comprehensive security product that protects data for home users and home office, disposing of malicious codes of all kinds, enabling the confidential exchange of data and ensuring safe internet use. It comprises:
- Module Anti-virus: stops malicious codes at all computer entry points, disposes of viruses that are attached to e-mails, hidden in websites or waiting for an infected file to be run
- Module Personal Firewall: oversees communications between the computer and the outside world. Users can permit or block unknown connections
- Module eSign: safeguards electronic communications using asymmetric encryption and electronic signature including a tool for managing private keys and user certificates and enabling electronic signing and time stamping of documents
- Module Archive Encryption: saves data in encrypted archives with a flexible level of archive compression
- Module Disk Protection: applies online data encryption when files are moved to a virtual disk. Create an unlimited number of encrypted disks that can be connected or disconnected at any time
- Module Data Shredder: enables the safe disposal of sensitive data so that it cannot be restored by an unauthorised person.
TrustPort PC Security Business
TrustPort PC Security Business is a comprehensive security product for protecting data and communications on company workstations, eliminating viruses and spyware, preventing hacker attacks and including tools for encrypting and signing files.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com