Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC)
Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. We have combined the experience of long-term successful development into one product, which provides unified access to multiple database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, Microsoft Access, SAP Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and other databases (using ODBC provider).
- Direct Mode: Allows your application to work with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and NexusDB directly without involving a DB Client library, thus significantly facilitating deployment and configuration of your applications.
- Mobile Development: Develompent for iOS and Android mobile devices using UniDAC becomes still easier, as UniDAC allows your mobile applications to work with multiple databases as simply as desktop applications do.
- DB Compatibility: The product supports the latest versions of the popular database servers like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite and other databases (using ODBC provider)
- Data Type Mapping: If you want to make custom correspondence between server and Delphi data types, you can use a simple and flexible Data Type Mapping engine provided by UniDAC.
- IDE Compatibility: The product is compatible with the latest IDE versions: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Delphi 10.1 Berlin, C++Builder 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus (and FPC). It is also compatible with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
- Development Platforms: Now you can develop not only VCL-based applications in Delphi and LCL-based ones in Lazarus, but also use the newest FireMonkey application development platform.
- Performance: All the components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimisation.
- Monitoring: Use Devart's freeware dbMonitor tool to monitor and analyse all the DB calls made by your application using UniDAC. dbMonitor performs percomponent tracing of SQL statement execution, commits, rollbacks, etc.
- Support: Visit Support page to get instant support from experienced professionals, fast and detailed responses, user engagement and interaction, frequent builds with bug fixes and much more.