Managing your fonts with Universal Type Server fuels your team’s creativity and productivity. Store all of your fonts in a centralised, server-based font manager to ensure consistent, worry-free font usage across all of your projects. Universal Type Server makes it easy to keep your team on task with minimal effort. Simple to setup, IT professionals love how easy it is to maintain reliably.
Give your team easy access to the typographic resources they need to stay productive. Fonts are automatically distributed to your team and the Universal Type Client makes it easy to browse, compare, search, discover and use fonts in projects.
Optimised for Adobe Creative Cloud 2015, Apple OS X El Capitan and Microsoft Windows 10, Universal Type Server is ready to step into your office.
Fonts are licensed like any other piece of software, but not always treated as such – traded, shared and even emailed. Prevent costly font license issues from catching your team off guard with Universal Type Server.
- Professional Auto-Activation: Font Sense–powered auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InCopy and QuarkXPress activate the precise font used in a document.
- Worry-Free Administration: Renowned by IT professionals as a solution that is easy to configure and comforting in its reliability, Universal Type Server just works.
- Powerful Creative Tools: Put your fonts to work with the creative toolset in the Universal Type Client that extends into Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite with convenient font panels.
- Professional Edition Features:
- Directory Services: Manage users through LDAP Integration using either Active Directory or Open Directory.
- System Font Policies: Gain complete control over font usage, even in your user’s operating system fonts folders with System Font Policies.
- Online Font License Management: Manage font licenses from a single convenient online web interface.
- Enterprise Edition Features includes all features of the Professional edition, plus the following:
- Font Licensing Enforcement: Font licensing enforcement options allow you to limit the number of users for licensed fonts.
- Robust Font Usage Reporting: Configurable reports provide insight into how fonts are used and licensed in your workflow, helping you define a precise font licensing strategy.
- Server Failover: Ensure maximum server uptime by configuring a failover server that automatically takes over in emergency situations.
- InDesign Server Connected: An optional FontLink module connects to publishing automation systems.