UserLock works alongside Active Directory to protect access to Windows systems. With specific and customisable user login rules and real-time monitoring, UserLock reduces the risk of external attacks and internal security breaches while helping to address regulatory compliance.
- Access Control Management: With UserLock, IT can set and enforce a controlled user access policy that will automatically permit or deny user logins. Based on multiple criteria that support an organisation’s policies UserLock can control user access to protect a Windows Active Directory network and all of the data contained within.
- Access Restrictions for Wi-Fi, VPN and IIS Sessions: Access restrictions take into consideration different session types (including Wi-Fi, VPN and IIS sessions) to meet the demands of a remote and mobile workforce. Help control a wireless network, secure BYOD environments and control access to email off-premises.
- Limit Concurrent Logins: The ability to prevent or limit concurrent or multiple logins, averts one of the most potentially dangerous situations for a Windows Active Directory network. UserLock controls concurrent sessions and sets limitations in a granular way according to user, user groups, organisational units and session types.
- Restrict & Enforce User Logon to Workstation, Device or IP Address: Control, restrict and enforce where users may logon. Restrict users to workstation or device, IP range, department, floor or building. Go beyond native Windows controls and centrally restrict for an entire group.
- Restrict & Enforce User Logon Time: Control the hours and days when protected users can logon onto the network. Define working hours and/or maximum session time. Go beyond native Windows controls and restrict user logon hours by group and force logoff when time restrictions expire.
- Monitor User Logon and Logoff: UserLock continuously monitors all login and session events, automatically blocking all inappropriate or suspicious sessions. This real-time monitoring of user activity lets you know the number of concurrent logins, who is connected from which workstation/device and since when.
- Alerts & Responding to suspicious Logon Events: Receive alerts and instantly take appropriate security measures to alleviate IT security threats coming from suspicious or disruptive logon events. UserLock empowers IT teams with this response capability.
- Audit Logon Events & Reporting: Report and Audit on all Windows and Active Directory access events. UserLock centralises and archives all access events occurring on your Windows systems offering detailed insights to support IT Forensics.
- Privileged user monitoring & auditing: Settings, logs and policy rules can be secured for all UserLock’s privileged users. Protect against bad or careless behavior by those who have administration rights and answer the needs for major regulatory compliance.