V-locity is an I/O reduction and caching software solution that increases application performance in virtual, physical and cloud environments by 50% or more without the cost of additional hardware.
By optimising I/O at the Windows OS level (virtual or physical server)—as close to the application as possible—V-locity dramatically reduces the number of I/Os required for any given workload, thus reducing latency and increasing bandwidth from server to network to storage.
- IntelliWrite: A write I/O optimisation technology that automatically prevents split I/Os from being generated when a file
is typically broken into pieces before write.
- IntelliMemory: A read I/O optimisation technology that intelligently caches active data from read requests using available server memory.
- Benefit Analyser: An embedded performance benchmarking tool that provides before-and-after performance comparisons, enabling IT to measure workloads and performance to quantify V-locity benefits in their real-world environment before purchase commitment.
- InvisiTasking: An intelligent monitoring technology that allows all the V-locity “background” operations within the server to run with zero resource impact on current production.
- CogniSAN and V-Aware: These technologies are extensions to InvisiTasking that ensure optimisations occur using only available resources. As a result, V-locity avoids creating additional I/O that might interfere with workloads on the storage media being executed by other systems. This is Ideal for SANs or hypervisor-managed storage, where multiple VMs have the VDDs on the same physical disk or drive.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com