VMware Zimbra is a messaging and collaboration solution built for the post-PC era. Zimbra enables users to connect to their personal cloud and sync across multiple devices with a smart mailbox that efficiently handles their activity streams from email, voice and social networks. The Zimbra browser based interface integrates seamlessly with other applications and delivers a simplified unified communications experience. Zimbra, built with VMware virtualisation and cloud expertise, can be deployed in a private cloud as a virtual appliance or hosted in the public cloud—making it easy for IT to deploy, manage and scale as business needs evolve.
- Full-featured email, calendar, address book and tasks.
- Rich and consistent Web and offline user experience across multiple platforms.
- Simple and powerful Web-based administration.
- Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) for digital signatures and email encryption.
- Smartcard authentication, including support for Department of Defence Common Access Card (CAC).
- Support for unified communications, with out-of-the-box integration for Cisco and Mitel.
- Support for a variety of mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), including policy management.
- Zimbra Outlook Connector for Microsoft Outlook users.
- Extensibility with Zimlets for adding additional features.
- Flexible deployment choice between a traditional install on Linux or as a software virtual appliance.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org