VMware vCenter Chargeback Manager
VMware vCenter Chargeback Manager enables cost measurement, analysis and reporting of virtual machines. It provides the ability to map IT costs to
business units, cost centers or external
customers - enabling a better understanding of
how much resources cost and what can be done
to optimise resource utilisation.
- Create Customisable Cost Models: Supports allocation-based costing, utilisation-based costing or a
combination of both, maintains reusable cost templates that allow the process of
adding cost models to virtual machines to be standardised, allows for entry of base costs, fixed costs, one-time costs,
multiple rate factors and overage fees to model true costs.
- Report Infrastructure Costs Accurately: Provides comparison of cost
models and resource usage for specified periods of time, includes customisable report templates enabling reports to
contain unique elements to fit the company brand standards, allows organisations to gain visibility into datacenter costs, which makes it
easier to drive and prioritise efficiency efforts.
- Drive Accountability in Cloud Environments: Meters resources managed in VMware vCloud Director,
including broadband network traffic, public IP addresses, and
other services such as DHCP, NAT and firewalling, automates creation of vCloud Director chargeback hierarchies
based on vCloud Director organisation virtual datacenters
and vApps, supports vCloud Director resource-management models and
enables pay-as-you-go, reservation-pool and allocation-pool
charging for resources.
- Integrated with VMware vSphere Client: vCenter Chargeback Manager is fully integrated as a vSphere Client plug-in, providing consistent look-n-feel and integrated capabilities for configuring costing model and viewing reports.
- Web Interface: Allows for ease of administration and reporting, with delegated roles for reporting access.
- System Health and Troubleshooting: Monitor and troubleshoot the health of the vCenter Chargeback Manager through the built-in dashboard.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com