The VanDyke ClientPack is a suite of tools for automating file transfer, shell and public-key administration tasks. VRALib, a key component of the ClientPack, is a Windows COM API that enables custom scripting of SSH2 connections. The VanDyke ClientPack lets network managers deploy to other systems the same command-line automation tools of the VShell server. For network managers who are comfortable using the command line, the VanDyke ClientPack provides utilities that can be used to include commands in scripts, saving time on routine administration and configuration tasks, such as setting up new users, updating configurations, backing up files and rotating logs.
The VanDyke ClientPack includes:
- Secure command-line utilities suite
The VanDyke ClientPack command-line utilities allow you to automate routine administration and configuration tasks and secure file transfers and include:
- vsftp, an interactive SFTP utility for quick, easy, file transfers
- vsh, an interactive shell utility
- vcp, a line-oriented file transfer utility
- vkeygen, a public/private key generator utility
- vpka, a tool for uploading keys to the VShell server
- Use the VRALib COM interface to perform remote execution, file transfer and port forwarding tasks within your .NET application.
- Scriptable command-line interfaces allow you to automate file transfer, shell and public-key administration tasks with proven, open-standard security.
- Create multi-platform automation solutions with consistent, repeatable results on Windows, UNIX and Mac..
- Employ the same trusted Secure Shell encryption libraries and authentication choices found in SecureCRT and SecureFX.