Veeam Availability Suite combines industry leading backup, restore and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication with the advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning functionality of Veeam ONE.
- High-Speed Recovery: Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
- Data Loss Avoidance: Near-continuous data protection and streamlined disaster recovery
- Verified Protection: Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, every time
- Leveraged Data: Low-risk deployment with a production-like test environment
- Complete Visibility: Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
Veeam Availability Suite comprises:
- Veeam Backup & Replication: Provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualised applications and data.
- 2-in-1 Backup and Replication: Unifying backup and replication in a single data protection solution
- Multi-Hypervisor Support: Protect all VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VMs with a single product, from a single console
- Synthetic Full Backups: Create a new full backup recovery point from prior full and incremental backups without placing duress on primary storage
- Built-in Deduplication: Cut backup storage requirements up to 75% by compressing backup and network traffic and eliminating duplicate blocks of data
- Near-Continuous Data Protection: Capture changes and update VM images as often as every few minutes for on-site and off-site replication
- Veeam ONE: A single solution for powerful and easy-to-use monitoring and reporting
- Real-time Monitoring: 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting, with built-intelligence for fast troubleshooting and problem
- Documentation and Management Reporting: Complete, up-to-date documentation of the structure and state of your virtual infrastructure, plus automated and on-demand reports for the information your organisation requires.
- Capacity Planning: Take the guesswork out of planning for the growth of your virtual environment with trend analysis, threshold forecasts, provisioning recommendations, what-if modeling and more.
- Business Categorisation: Views of your virtual environment from a technical and business-oriented perspective, using rules and dynamically-maintained groups that reflect your organisation’s structure, locations, service levels or any other criteria you define.
Veeam Availability Suite is available in the following editions:
- Veeam Availability Suite Standard Edition: Includes Veeam ONE and the Standard Edition of Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Edition: Includes Veeam ONE and the Enterprise Edition of Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus Edition: Includes Veeam ONE and the both Standard and Enterprise Edition of Veeam Backup & Replication.