Verax NMS & APM provides a service-oriented, unified management & monitoring of networks, applications and infrastructure enabling quick problem detection, root-cause analysis, reporting and automating recovery, reducing costs and shortening downtimes of IT service delivery.
Verax NMS & APM benefits:
- Service and business oriented presentation of information, enabling managers to immediately assess failure impact on provided services and prioritise recovery tasks.
- Simplified and lower cost IT management with a cross-silos, 360° view of IT infrastructure, networks and applications in a single system.
- Downtime prevention by detecting potential problems before they affect service continuity.
- Shorter service downtimes: quick problem analysis via event correlations, immediate notifications and automated reactive business logic.
- Pre-integrated with other Verax applications including Service Desk and Workflow enabling quick implementation of advanced management and IT automation scenarios avoiding costly integration work.
- Improved efficiency of IT teams via automation of repeatable tasks.
- Flexibility to meet particular business requirements through user-defined business logic, reports and plugins.
- Reduction of routine reporting costs via fully automated, customisable reports.
- Agent and agentless monitoring
- Monitoring of applications, hosts and devices
- Management extension plugins
- Automated network, service and application discovery
- Sensors and availability
- Event collection and processing
- Performance monitoring and accounting
- Master-slave umbrella monitoring
- Security, acces rights and multi-tenancy
- Seamless integration
- Ease of use
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org