Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 is an integrated solution that enables individuals and development teams of any size to turn their ideas into exceptional, compelling applications. It enables all stakeholders involved in software delivery to take advantage of state-of-the-art tooling to create outstanding experiences that delight the end users of your consumer and business applications, with a simplified development solution that enables quality through all the tasks and roles involved in a software project.
With Visual Studio 2012, you enhance your team’s ability to implement state-of-the-art developer practices that are adapted to your team’s optimal rhythm. It provides workflows and tools that shorten delivery cycles, includes customers and operations in software construction and eliminates waste. As a result, you reduce risks, solve problems faster and continuously deliver value that exceeds customers’ expectations.
Visual Studio 2012 is available in the following editions:
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2012: Comprehensive Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) offering for organisations developing and operating highly scalable software applications and services.
- Visual Studio Premium 2012: Offers an integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution to bring together stakeholders, users and software development functions to deliver compelling applications as a unified team.
- Visual Studio Professional 2012: Unified development experience that enables developers to create multi-tier applications across the web, cloud and devices.
- Visual Studio Test Professional 2012: Ideal for testers, business analysts, product managers and other stakeholders who need team collaboration tools, but not a full development IDE.
- Testing, optimising and publishing Windows Phone apps: Run automated and manual steps to prepare your app for the Windows Phone Stor, register for a Windows Phone Dev Center account and submit your app into the Windows Phone Store.
- Window Management: Preview files in the Code Editor, access frequently used files more easily, arrange windows on multiple monitors more effectively and change the color scheme of the IDE.
- Managing the application lifecycle: Manage the backlog, sprints and tasks by using agile tools, engage stakeholders to provide feedback on pre-release software, illustrate requirements with storyboards and link storyboards to work items and manage enterprise projects by using Microsoft Project and Project Server.
- Developing applications and collaborating more effectively as a team: Track tasks and boost productivity by using an enhanced interface and work more efficiently in a version-controlled codebase.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com