MSDN Subscriptions provide software maintenance for Microsoft Visual Studio and provide a cost-effective way of licensing Microsoft platforms and tools. Technical support and priority access to new versions of Microsoft products including Microsoft operating systems, server software and productivity applications is included.
- Access Thousands of Microsoft Products: Subscribers receive access to past, present, and future software, including the latest release of Visual Studio. Simple per-user licensing enables you to install and use the software as much as you need in your development projects. And cloud-use rights give you increased flexibility to set up your environments the way you want.
- Manage The Application Lifecycle on Premises or in the Cloud: Improve agility and team collaboration with Visual Studio Online, an end-to-end, cloud-based ALM solution accessible from virtually anywhere. From version control and code reviews to agile planning and automated builds, Visual Studio Online can help you meet challenging deadlines and improve software quality.
- Develop and Test Faster with Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure enables you to develop and test applications faster, at reduced cost, and with the flexibility to deploy in the cloud or on-premises. As an MSDN subscriber, you receive a monthly credit to use for any Microsoft Azure service for development and test, plus discounted rates and access to pre-configured virtual machines.
- Get Developer Accounts For The Latest Microsoft Platforms: MSDN subscriptions give you the access you need to create and sell modern applications for the most popular Microsoft platforms, including a Windows and Windows Phone developer account.
- Overcome Development Challenges with Professional Technical Support: MSDN subscriptions provide up to four Microsoft professional technical support incident requests that you can use for assistance with technical break-fix issues in non-production environments so you can keep your application moving forward
- Get Answers in MSDN Forums with Priority Support: The MSDN forums are highly active, technology-specific communities of expert developers just like you—they’re a go-to source for tips, techniques, and answers to all your technical questions. As an MSDN subscriber, if you don't get an answer from the community in select MSDN forums, Microsoft engineers will respond within two business days.
- Sharpen Your Skills with Microsoft E-Learning: Learn a new technology, take your skills to the next level, or prepare to get certified as an expert in your field. MSDN subscriptions include access to Microsoft E-Learning courses so you can stretch your training budget and stay relevant.
- Keep Up To Date with the Latest Trends and Resources: MSDN Magazine delivers in-depth tutorials on subjects ranging from creating modern apps to improving debugging processes. Code samples and expert guidance accelerate your learning and help you create better software and services.
- Maximise the Value of MSDN with Online Chat: MSDN Online Chat is there for MSDN subscribers 24/7 to help you get answers to non-technical questions about how to use your MSDN benefits.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com