WPTools VCL is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components to create and edit formatted text.
WPTools is a true VCL. It is a word processing VCL which is on the market since 15. January 1996. Since then it was modernised and grew with the capability of the Delphi compiler. Now it is THE state of the art word processing component for Delphi. Licensing is still very affordable, although it already integrates many features in the basis edition, which require expensive add-ons in some expensive ActiveX competing components.
- Pagenumber Hints While Scrolling: Automatically a hint window is displayed when the scrollbar is moved. This helps the user to find the correct page.
- WYSIWYG WPTools: Tthe printed output will always match the output you saw in the editor. Internally WPTools measures the text in a high resolution - so it is printed in a high quality.
- Create Tagged PDF files (with wPDF): Only WPTools has the ability to work together with our product wPDF V3 to create tagged PDF files.
- Multiview (Splitscreen) Technology: WPTools strictly separates the text data structures from the output logic. This makes it possible to show the same text using an editor and a preview component.
- Image Support: WPTools supports embedded images. The images can be handled as a character or linked to paragraph or to a page with relative positioning.
- File Formats: WPTools saves and loads text in ANSI, RTF, HTML/CSS and its own native "WPTools" format.
- Headers and Footers: Loaded and saved in RTF or WPT format. They can be different for the first, the odd and the even pages.
- Section Support: WPTools can handle text sections. The WPReporter will create a multi section document if the template contained section breaks.
- and more...
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org