WS_FTP Server is the easiest way to securely store, share and transfer information between systems, applications, groups and individuals. Access files from web browsers, or FTP clients such as WS FTP Professional, and share files with vendors and partners securely. For more than 20 years, Ipswitch’s server software has been used by thousands of companies to transfer and protect confidential information.
WS_FTP are available in the following editions:
- WS_FTP Server: Enables secure 256-bit AES transport encryption over SSH and SSL protocol including administrative control, event-driven automation, auditing and compliance logging and browser-based transfer capabilities for end users.
- WS_FTP Server with SSH: offers all of the functionality included with WS_FTP Server edition and adds SSH encryption and protocol rules.
- WS_FTP Server Corporate: Offers all of the functionality included with the WS_FTP Server with SSH edition and adds extra features and functionality including LDAP external authentication and SCP2
encryption and protocol rules. Browser transfers are also included with this edition.
WS_FTP Server Options:
- Ad-Hoc Transfer Module: Lets users send files securely to one or more individuals by sending an email via a Microsoft Outlook plugin (2010 and 2013) ro their web browser. With this modyule organisations can improve the way they manage file transfer interactions and apply encryption, access control and authentication, digital loss preventention and content management.
- Web Transfer Module: Enables employees and external busienss partners to transfer files, data and other critical business information securely between their computers and the QS_FTP Server over HTTPS using a web browser.
- The Failover Options: Ensures high availability by deploying a second QS_FTP Server in a failover configuration. This is especially important in meeting service-level agreements or ensuring that other mission-critical processes are always up and running. With failover, organisations can ensure uninterrupted file transfer service for increase uptime, reliability and performance.