Vantage automates the process of reporting on Internet use and network activity. Vantage ingests log data from over 200 common network devices, transforming it into useful information, and securely delivering meaningful reports to the right person.
WebSpy Vantage benefits:
- Investigate Web Browsing Activity and Network Issues Faster: Vantage saves time when investigating bandwidth issues, Internet misuse, and other network problems. Don’t trawl through log files, generate a useful report with the key information you need to know about with Vantage.
- Increase Visibility of Internet Activity: Vantage can open your eyes to network behaviour you never knew existed. Our customers are frequently surprised to see activity on sites they thought were blocked, high volumes of unauthenticated traffic, or people using the web inappropriately. Vantage highlights hidden activity and helps you identify and investigate it.
- Save Time and Off-load Reporting: Delegating the responsibility of keeping track of employee productivity down to department mangers, with set-and forget automated reporting.
- Import: Import log data from over 200 common network devices.
- Report Templating:
Create report “templates” using summarised log fields
(summaries), and enriching them with Aliases, Keyword
Profiling, and Advanced Calculations.
- Aliases: Agent strings, IP addresses
and sAMAccountNames often do not mean much to the
people reading your reports. Vantage provides a data
enrichment layer called Aliases that transforms raw log
data into more meaningful information.
- Keyword Profiling: Categorise web site URLs, email subject lines, instant
message chats and any other logged data using WebSpy
Vantage’s customisable keyword profiling technology.
- Advanced Calculations: Vantage can estimate individual session times, total or
average browsing times, average download size, number
of users that accessed a site, first and last time a user
browsed in the day and so on.
- Reports Distribution: Reports can be emailed to the intended recipients, or
published to a secure intranet site we call the “Web
Module.” Publishing reports to the Web Module allows
you to lock down access to potentially confidential
information that you do not want ending up in inboxes,
dropboxes, mobiles phones etc.
- Active Directory/LDAP Integration: Vantage learns about your organisation with
comprehensive LDAP integration. Group users by
Departments and OUs, and publish the right report to
the right people via the Web Module.
- Automation: All functions in Vantage, such as importing new log files,
getting the latest data from Active Directory, and running
or publishing reports can be scheduled at any time.
- Performance: Vantage’s multiprocessing
technology can import your logs and crunch
reports faster than any other reporting tool. Reports on
a large amount of data will not be instant, but Vantage
will put all available system resources to work to produce
them as fast as possible.