WinZip Courier (formerly WinZip Companion for Microsoft Outlook) integrates with your email system, automatically zipping and optionally encrypting your outgoing file attachments.
- Send Files Directly From Microsoft Office: Zip and email documents, spreadsheets and presentations directly from Microsoft Office 2013 applications. Whether you're working in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, you can zip, encrypt and email without skipping a beat.
- Tap Into The Power of WinZip: Automatically zip outgoing email attachments using WinZip's world-leading file compression technology to reduce file sizes and protect your files.
- Take Advantage of Your Clouds: Are your files still too big to email? Courier will automatically upload them to one of your connected cloud services and place a download link in your email message. Courier works with ZipSend, the WinZip cloud service and Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe and SugarSync.
- Safeguard Private Information: Built-in 128- or 256-bit AES encryption and password protection makes it easy for you to secure your files. Use Courier's manual or automatic options to control the encryption process. Courier also provides temporary file wiping/shredding to ensure the security of attachments shared over email.
- Easily Convert Files For Better Sharing: Convert files to PDF directly from your Microsoft Office apps, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. For extra protection, you can create a read-only PDF to deter copying. Courier also lets you add watermarks to your images and PDFs to protect your work. For photos, resize high-resolution images to more convenient sharing sizes.
- Browse Attachments: Get a look at the contents of incoming zipped attachments without having to extract files. In the Microsoft Office preview pane, simply click on the Zip file's icon to expand a list of its contents. You can also open/edit individual files directly from this list.