XMP IFilter is a plug-in that allows Microsoft Search products and services to index XMP metadata in digital images, enabling customers to search and organise content.
XMP IFilter extracts metadata from Adobe XMP compatible files such as GIF, JPEG, PNG, EPS, PSD, AI and SVG. XMP IFilter supports Dublin Core, XMP Basic, Adobe Photoshop and custom XMP schemas. XMP IFilter is easily extensible and can support other XMP core schemas such as Rights Management or XMP Exif schema. If your metadata needs are not covered by the core schemas, you may add custom schemas as extensions.
Most Adobe tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, FrameMaker and Acrobat currently generate content with XMP metadata. There are also dedicated annotation tools. IFilterShop provides XMP Edit Toolkit for programmatic access to metadata from any .NET compatible language.
XMP IFilter supports Indexing Service, SharePoint Portal Server, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS), Search Server, SQL Server, Windows Desktop Search and all other products based on Microsoft Search technology.
- Support for FAST Search Server 2010
- Improved integration with Indexing Service on Windows Server 2008 platform
- Support for XMP sidecar files indexing
- Support for Microsoft Live Photo Gallery tags
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Improved integration with Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org