Xceed DataGrid for WPF is a grid component that has been created entirely for WPF. It includes inertial smooth scrolling and animated full-column reordering that mimic real-life movement, zero-lag data virtualisation that ensures that data is only loaded when needed. Provide applications with gridviews that can handle millions of rows and thousands of columns, hierarchical master-detail, interactive 3D views, data virtualisation and MVVM support. The Blueprint Edition is available with the complete C# source code of the datagrid.
Deliver robust apps that give your end-users a rich, fluid, high-performance experience. With asynchronous data virtualisation, your grid feels fast even with remote data sources.
- WPF / .NET Technology:
- Created entirely for WPF, written in C# and XAML.
- Supports .NET 4.6, 4.5, 4.0. .NET 3.5 is also supported in a separate and parallel build.
- Works with Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008
- Rich in-place editing:
- Features rich in-place editing that works in all views. See Included editor controls below.
- Auto-detection of ComboBox columns (enums, foreign keys).
- Updates source when the cell or row exits edit mode or immediately when the cell content changes.
- Hierarchical master/detail:
- Lets users see their data in a master-detail hierarchy.
- The single-scrollbar approach used in detail grids provides a more professional, integrated master/detail experience than the awkward scrollbar-within-scrollbar approach used by competing datagrids.
- Each datarow in the main grid or in a detail can have an unlimited number of details attached to it.