A multi-talented and advanced Windows Forms datagrid/gridview control, with built-in report generator, editors, validation and more. Backed by a responsive support team. A quick-loading grid with efficient memory usage and optimised drawing code for fast display, scrolling and resizing.
- Includes all the cell editor controls you’ll need
- Built-in reporting
- .NET Technology:
- Written entirely in managed C# code. Source code included with the Blueprint subscription.
- Includes plenty of VB.NET and C# samples.
- Object-oriented design created exclusively for the .NET framework offers a fresh and modern approach to grid programming, not an ActiveX interface ported to .NET.
- Supports Microsoft Active Accessibility 2.0.
- Unique innovations:
- Performance enhancements through cell UI virtualisation, for shorter load times and decreased memory use. With a reference grid containing 10 columns and 100,000 data rows, load time is very fast and memory use is minimal.
- Delayed data-bound data row load with collapsed detail grids. Ultra-fast loading time.
- Reporting engine built right into the grid. End-users can generate, modify and print reports from their Grid-enabled applications. Developers can add this functionality in just minutes.
- Gradient maps and interactive visual styles:
- Gradient maps with support for transparency to create the illusion of light, shadows and smooth surfaces to the grid. Three stylesheets that take advantage of the gradient map feature are provided: Aero-like, Office blue and Office silver.
- Interactive visual styles that let the grid or specific parts of the grid react to the end-user: HotVisualStyle, SelectionVisualStyle, InactiveSelectionVisualStyle and ErrorVisualStyle.