Xceed Toolkit Plus for WPF is a WPF control toolkit for creating next-generation Windows applications. Updated often, widely used and backed by a responsive support and development team whose sole ambition is your complete satisfaction.
- Provides 96 UI controls, panels and themes missing from WPF.
- Over 500,000 downloads.
The control toolkit that beaufifully fills in the gaps in WPF. Provides 96 controls, panels and themes that are needed by every WPF developer in the course of building an application’s UI. There are 8 themes, ensuring the toolkit’s controls are styled to fit right in with the rest of your application’s controls.
- Essential Toolkit for any WPF Developer:
- Provides 59 controls, most that are not present in WPF and Microsoft’s own WPF Toolkit. The controls that are duplicated provide important capabilities and features missing from their standard WPF equivalent.
- Provides 8 themes for all the toolkit’s controls, including Windows 10. All the toolkit’s controls are designed to be themable.
- Provides an additional 15 controls for building apps with the Material Design look, to give your WPF apps a look and feel that blends in with the latest modern Web applications.
- Major included controls (59 controls):
- AutoSelectTextBox: Control whose content is selected when it receives the focus; also performs automatic focus navigation when the caret reaches the extremities of the text range.
- BusyIndicator: Lets users know when an application is busy performing an operation so they don’t think it has frozen.
- ButtonSpinner: A two-button spinner control that can be added to any element.
- ByteUpDown: A byte-based numerical up-down control.
- Included panels (14 panels):
- Provides switchable 2D layout panels for use with the SwitchPanel control. SwithPanel gives designers and developers a total of 14 layouts and features smooth animation and transition of elements between different panels.