Xceed SFTP for Xamarin provides high-performance SFTP (FTP over SSH) file transfer functionality. Built to be efficient, interoperable and secure. Provides an easy to use and flexible API. Backed by a responsive support and development team whose sole ambition is your complete satisfaction.
- Works with most SFTP server types, supports all major SFTP operations
- Efficient, RFC-compliant implementation of SFTP protocol
- .NET Technology
- Written in 100% managed C# code and built and tested for Xamarin, with with .NET frameworks 2.0 through 4.6.X.
- Source code available with the Blueprint subscription.
- Object-oriented design tailored to match .NET Framework class libraries.
- All error handling works through .NET exception classes.
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Built using System.Net.Sockets namespace.
- The .NET 4.X build is compiled using the Client Profile.
- SFTP protocol features
- Complies with RFC 4253, 4252 and 4254.
- Implements the SSH-2 protocols. This means that data exchanges with the server use strong encryption and data integrity checks. Encryption keys are exchanged in a secure manner and are automatically changed periodically during a session.
- Implements versions 3 and 6 of the SFTP protocol. Versions 4 and 5 are not supported but automatic fallback to version 3 works with most servers.
- Major features
- Securely sends and receives files, folders or entire directory structures quickly and easily.
- Securely sends and receives files to or from disk or memory streams.
- Obtain a detailed listing of files and folders. Create, rename and delete files and folders on the SFTP server using SFtpFile and SFtpFolder’s properties and methods. All without the need to maintain and monitor a “current working directory”.