A WPF control toolkit for creating next-generation Windows applications. Updated often, widely used and backed by a responsive support and development team whose sole ambition is your complete satisfaction. Provides 98 UI controls, panels and themes missing from WPF.
- 60 controls: Most that are not present in WPF and Microsoft’s own WPF Toolkit. The controls that are duplicated provide important capabilities and features missing from their standard WPF equivalent.
- Included themes: The 8 themes apply to all the toolkit’s controls. Get Xceed Pro Themes for WPF if you also want to theme all the base WPF controls, including Microsoft’s default datagrid in case you decide not to use the toolkit’s advanced datagrid.
- Included panels: Provides switchable 2D layout panels for use with the SwitchPanel control. SwithPanel gives designers and developers a total of 14 layouts and features smooth animation and transition of elements between different panels. Can make a UI truly pop.
- Included Material Design controls: An additional set of 16 controls are included that are specifically designed for building apps with the Material Design look, to give your WPF apps a look and feel that blends in with the latest modern Web applications.
- PF / .NET technology:
- Created entirely for WPF and built for .NET 4.6, 4.5 and 4.0, written in C# and XAML. A .NET 3.5 build of the main toolkit assembly is included in the download.
- Includes the complete C# and XAML source.
- Supports UI virtualisation.
- Design-time support.
- Includes several C# sample applications to demonstrate the controls and get you started.