An easy to use ActiveX/COM data compression library built for the x86-64 architecture. You name the feature, it does it. Zip, unzip, updating, converting, disk and memory streaming, AES encryption, no 4GB or file limit, various compression algorithms, filtering, split/spanned/self-extracting zip files and much more.
Updated and improved often and backed by a responsive support and development team whose sole ambition is your complete satisfaction.
- Supports the latest zip file format standards
- The richest feature set with 115 capabilities
- ActiveX/DLL technology:
- Built for the x86-64 processor architecture. A version for the IA-64 processor architecture is also available on request.
- A single fully self-contained COM object and ActiveX control written with ATL 3.0.
- Requires no external compression DLLs, MFC DLLs or other runtime libraries.
- Both single-threaded (STA) and multi-threaded apartment (MTA) model design.
- Compression & Zip file technology:
- Supports WinZip 9.0 (and up) compatible AES strong encryption.
- Fast, low memory usage compression engine.
- 100% compatible with the PKZIP 2.04g format.
- 100% compatible with the PKZIP 4.5 format.
- Major operations:
- Zip files or memory buffers into new or existing zip files.
- Unzip files to disk or directly to memory.
- Compress and decompress strings or buffers completely in memory.