ZBrush is a digital sculpting and painting program that comprises tools for sketching a 2D or 3D concept, creating realistic renders with lighting and atmospheric effects with FiberMesh, MicroMesh, Vector Displacement and NoiseMaker. Use export options to prepare models for 3D printing or use within other digital applications. Sculpt and paint using polygons without needing graphics cards. Explore shape creation using Shadow Box, refine hard surface edges using the Clip Brush, manage complex multi-part models using SubTools, re-mesh and re-project to create topologies and use the MatchMaker brush to fit parts together. Combine hard surface and organic modelling tools or techniques and paint models using PolyPainting brushes or SpotLight to edit and project source images directly onto the surface. Render work as a still image or animated turntable using Best Preview Render(BPR) to render the model with shadows, ambient occlusion, subsurface scattering and fibres.
- Use Loops functions and Polygrouping features to build optimized base meshes with increased complexity faster and more efficiently.
- New features like Quick Save, Mouse Wheel Support and a new See-Through mode
- FiberMesh to create read 3D fiber, fur and hair geometry with export capabilities.
- New set of dedicated FiberMesh “Groom” brushes and corresponding brush settings.
- MicroMesh support to render fibers or single polygons as separate 3D objects.
- New set of BPR filters and operators to greatly improve your final ZBrush renders.
- BPR Global Shadow and Ambient Occlusion settings simplifying shadow management.
- New Cavity Mixer used to define different material shaders based on the mesh cavities.
- Improved small details creation through Alpha and Mask.
- Surface Smoothness feature detects mesh curvature for Mask creation.
- New global deformation with Transpose Curve deformation and UnClip.
- Improved Mask operations with Shrink and Extend.
- Topology editing additions: Group Mask and Edgeloop Mask Border.
- New JPEG Exporter with crop, preview and adjustment settings.
- Numerous improvements such as storing shadow information based on the camera point of view, preview of mesh extraction and auto adjust mode for perspective.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com