The /n software SSIS Tasks for Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services consist of a single task library containing individual tasks for Internet communications. Built from the same core codebase as the /n software Adapters for Microsoft BizTalk Server, the SSIS Tasks provide robust enterprise ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging and file transfer.
The following tasks are currently available:
- FTP SSIS Task - FTP Task for with advanced firewall support. SSL Enabled (FTPS)
- SFTP SSIS Task - Secure File Transfer through SSH enabled SFTP/SCP2
- RSS SSIS Task - RSS client Task for consuming RSS feeds.
- Secure Email SSIS Tasks - Secure Email (SMTP/POP/IMAP) Tasks.
- Secure Shell (SSH) SSIS Task - Secure Shell Remote Execution (SExec) Task.
- Credit Card SSIS Task - Credit Card Authorization and Processing Task.
- SMPP SSIS Task - Short Message Peer-to-Peer SMS messaging Task.
- SNPP SSIS Task - Alphanumeric paging Task.
- XMPP SSIS Task - Jabber / XMPP Instant Messaging Task.
- S3 SSIS Task - Integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Zip SSIS Task - Zip Compression / Decompression.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS)
- Fully-managed .NET tasks written in pure C#.
- Fully-integrated with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org