Toolkit is a developer's library with hundreds of properties and methods that can knock out almost any PDF-related task. With simple, straight-forward .NET and COM interfaces, Toolkit hides the complexities of PDF, saving you days and even weeks of development time. Engineered in lightning-fast 32- and 64-bit native code, Toolkit pushes the envelope on performance, whether your need is just a few documents a day or thousands of pages a second.
What's new in Toolkit 2016 R2?
- Control the encryption of XMP Metadata: You can use the new EncryptMetadata property to keep XMP metadata unencrypted when using encryption calls such as EncryptPDF or SetPDFSecurity. This allows you to search and index the metadata of an encrypted PDF without requiring a password. (The default state is to encrypt the metadata.)
- Set the initial view for a PDF: The new IntialVIewInfo class allows you to customize the display of a PDF when it is first opened. Use the IntialVIewInfo properties to control such options as page layout, PDF window size, and setting an opening page number
- Add RGB Color to lines:
You can use the new SetLineColor method to specify a color when creating a line with the MoveTo and DrawTo methods
- Check which duplex mode is used by a PDF:
The new GetDuplexMode method retrieves the duplex mode used by the input PDF
- Remove hyperlinks from a PDF:
Use the new RemoveHyperlinks property to remove links to outside and/or inside targets
- Specify which input field instance: Previously stored in XMP, to collect information from.
When input fields have the same name, use the GetXMPFieldInfoto method's new nInstance parameter to specify which input field to target