dbExpress driver for Oracle
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a tool for table data comparison and synchronisation. When using their PostgreSQL data compare tool you can detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables. You can also generate data synchronisation script and execute it to eliminate all these differences.
- Direct Mode: Allows your application to work with Oracle directly via TCP/IP without involving Oracle Client, thus significantly facilitating deployment and configuration of your applications.
- DB Compatibility: The product supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g.
- 64-bit Development: dbExpress driver for Oracle doesn't limit your choice of the development platform. Now you can develop for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms with Delphi.
- Monitoring: Use the freeware dbMonitor tool to monitor and analyse all the DB calls made by your application using dbExpress driver for Oracle. dbMonitor performs percomponent tracing of SQL statement execution, commits, rollbacks, etc.
- IDE Compatibility: The product is compatible with the latest IDE versions: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Delphi 10.1 Berlin and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin. It is also compatible with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
- Development Platforms: Now you can develop not only VCL-based applications in Delphi, but also use the newest FireMonkey application development platform.
- Performance: All components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimisation.
- Support: Visit Devart's Support page to get instant support from experienced professionals, fast and detailed responses, user engagement and interaction, frequent builds with bug fixes and much more.