dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to PostgreSQL from Delphi and C++Builder on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For this server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries and stored procedures. As data-access layer is thin and simple, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. You can use the driver in the same way as the one supplied by Embarcadero.
- Direct Mode: Allows your application to work with PostgreSQL directly without involving PostgreSQL connectivity solutions, thus significantly facilitating deployment and configuration of your applications.
- DB Compatibility: The product supports the latest PostgreSQL server versions up to 9.4. We also provide back compatibility with the previous versions down to 7.1.
- 64-bit Development: dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL doesn't limit your choice of the development platform. Now you can develop for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms with Delphi.
- Monitoring: Use the freeware dbMonitor tool to monitor and analyse all the DB calls made by your application using dbExpress Driver for PostgreSQL. dbMonitor performs percomponent tracing of SQL statement execution, commits, rollbacks, etc.
- IDE Compatibility: The product is compatible with the latest IDE versions: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Delphi 10.1 Berlin and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin. It is also compatible with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
- Development Platforms: Now you can develop not only VCL-based applications in Delphi, but also use the newest FireMonkey application development platform.
- Performance: All components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimisation.
- Support: Visit Devart's Support page to get instant support from experienced professionals, fast and detailed responses, user engagement and interaction, frequent builds with bug fixes and much more.