dbExpress driver for SQLite
dbExpress Driver for SQLite is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to SQLite from Delphi and C++Builder on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
For this database engine, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library. As data-access layer is thin and simple, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. You can use the driver in the same way as the one supplied by Embarcadero.
dbExpress driver for SQLite provides direct high performance access to SQLite databases. The driver requires SQLite library "sqlite3.dll".
- Static Linking: Linking the SQLite library statically in your application ensure, that your application uses exactly the same version of SQLite, with which it was developed and tested. Also it makes deployment easier.
- DB Compatibility: The product supports SQLite versions since 3.0 and higher.
- 64-bit Development: dbExpress driver for SQLite doesn't limit your choice of the development platform. Now you can develop for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms with Delphi.
- Monitoring: Use the freeware dbMonitor tool to monitor and analyse all the DB calls made by your application using SQLite dbExpress Driver for SQLite. dbMonitor performs percomponent tracing of SQL statement execution, commits, rollbacks, etc.
- IDE Compatibility: The product is compatible with the latest IDE versions: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Delphi 10.1 Berlin and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin. It is also compatible with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
- Development Platforms: Now you can develop not only VCL-based applications in Delphi, but also use the newest FireMonkey application development platform.
- Performance: All components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimisation.
- Support: Visit their Support page to get instant support from experienced professionals, fast and detailed responses, user engagement and interaction, frequent builds with bug fixes and much more.