dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a tool for table data comparison and synchronisation. When using their PostgreSQL data compare tool you can detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables. You can also generate data synchronisation script and execute it to eliminate all these differences.
- Explore the differences between two databases: Comparison results are displayed in a convenient UI, easy for review differences and further analysis and synchronisation. You can select what objects to show: objects with different or identical records and how they will be shown - only in source or only in target records.
- Compare tables with different structure: The tool automatically maps objects that you want to compare: tables, views, columns and schemas. You can change the default mapping to map tables with different names and structure.
- Custom query comparison: You can compare an actual table with its query result. You may also specify a WHERE clause expression to prevent undesired rows being compared.
- Generate comparison report: dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL provides a possibility to view results of data comparison in the form of a report. You can choose a form of a report: Excel or HTML and also select objects you want to report.
- Synchronise table data fully or partly: Just select the data to synchronise in the grid with comparison results. Set output options to manage synchronisation script and click synchronise. The synchronisation script will appear in a split second.
- Generate synchronisation script: dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL automatically generates errorless synchronisation script. You can execute generated script to synchronise databases or save the script to a file.
- Schedule database comparison: You can use Windows Task Scheduler to create and manage synchronisation tasks that your computer will carry out automatically at the times you specify.