dbForge Fusion for MySQL
dbForge Fusion for MySQL, Visual Studio add-in is a powerful add-in designed to simplify the MySQL database application development process. When you integrate dbForge Fusion for MySQL into Microsoft Visual Studio, all database development and administration tasks become available from your favorite IDE. It provides an easier way to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements and queries and manipulate data in different ways.
- Integration with Visual Studio: dbForge Fusion for MySQL tightly integrates into your Microsoft Visual Studio. You can perform all tasks connected with MySQL database management and administration through your IDE using Devart add-in.
- MySQL Routine Debugger: dbForge Fusion for MySQL automates debugging by providing step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack and a variables evaluation mechanism. The tool can help you work with MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
- MySQL Database Project: Work with databases offline. Compose a project, add various SQL and script files into it, group them into folders and manage in one place. Build your project to a single script file or several ones and easily deploy on the server.
- Intelligent SQL Coding: Extended capabilities for code formatting and completion. Code snippets make writing code effective and fast. The add-in provides code navigation, quick object information and syntax check.
- MySQL Query Profiler: Optimise multi-second queries by detecting problems and bottlenecks in them. Differences in query results are highlighted when you compare the results, so they can be easily seen and analysed. Improve your queries, find and mend cracks in your database.
- Visual Query Builder: Build complex queries in several clicks. The tool features visual diagram and expression editor, it automatically adds joins between tables and allows working with INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE statements.
- Flat Table Editor: Table editor allows creating and modifying table structures and indexes visually. You can view changes exactly when you make them and heuristics simplifies defining new column type.
- Visual Database Designer: Create, edit, analyse, reverse-engineer your MySQL databases visually with database diagram. It will help to easily perform routine tasks: observe database objects properties, see foreign key relations between tables, retrieve data, execute stored routines, etc.
- Database Comparison: Compare and analyse changes in your database data and schema, generate comparison reports. These features will help you to see the impact of changes made in a database and minimise the risk of applying unexpected and unplanned changes.
- Data Export/Import: Export and import data to/from more than 10 popular formats to fill your databases with new data. Customise the process and use templates to adjust the process.
- Integration with Devart dotConnect for MySQL: SQL code completion, advanced formatting and all other features of MySQL administration and management tool are available for users of Devart dotConnect for MySQL. Features for database management and administration will be embedded in your components as soon as the add-in is installed.