dbForge Query Builder for MySQL
dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a visual tool that allows to create any sort of MySQL queries, from simple lookups to complex JOINs. The tool enables extended data management in MySQL, MariaDB and Percona server databases. Create and edit any complex queries in just a few clicks. You don't need to type any code at all - just "draw" your query on a diagram. When you need to type some SQL code manually, comprehensive suggestions will simplify the task.
- Visual query diagram: Simply draw your query on an elaborated diagram instead of writing code manually. Drag’n’drop required tables to the diagram, join them and select columns visually. For better view, use zooming options.
- Creation of sub-queries: Manage complex sub-queries with visual query building tool for MySQL and MariaDB. Use the tabbed window to edit sub-queries in separate windows and easily access the main query.
- Designing DML queries: INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE queries can be designed using dbForge Query Builder for MySQL. The query type is specified on the label of the diagram. Use this label to choose a table to work with.
- Expression editor: Automate your work with query criteria. See and visually edit them on separate tabs under the diagram. You don't need to type column names or remember complex rules. Just select the required data from the lists and enjoy results.
- SQL code beautifier: Query building tool for MySQL will help you write SQL code yourself or modify the existing code. The tool suggests possible variants for completing words, shows information on database objects and provides customisable profiles.
- Visual query profiling: Leave behind challenging query profiling from the command line. Get EXPLAIN, SHOW PROFILE and SHOW STATUS results in a convenient UI. Select results for two query executions and get the differences highlighted.
- Data management: Data management has become more convenient. Group, sort and filter data in the grid. For better data view and editing, use various modes. Benefit from cached updates and print or export query results.
- Foreign key lookup editor: Edit foreign keys directly in the data grid via Foreign key lookup editor. If you edit a table with foreign keys, just click the needed cell - and data of the parent table will be shown.
- Export to 10+ formats: Visual and accurate data export to widely-used formats: HTML, Text, MS Excel, MS Excel, MS Access, RTF, PDF, XML, CSV, DBF, ODBC, SQL. The export is customisable and allows using templates.