dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle
dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a comprehensive tool for database schema comparison and synchronisation that can be used both by application developers and database administrators (DBAs). This Oracle comparison tool can become a great assistant when you need to identify the impact of changes made to your database schema, as it easily points out all differences and allows generating customised Oracle schema synchronisation script.
- Schema Objects Support: With dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle, you can compare and synchronise mora than 15 shema objects, such us Array type, Cluster, Database link, DML trigger, Function and Java source.
- Rich Schema Comparison and Synchronisation Options:
- User comments on schema objects
- per-object security permissions
- multiple Oracle schemas.
- Comparison Results Analysis:
- Filter, group and sort objects in results
- view DDL differences for each pair of objects
- Preview schema update script for each object.
- Schema Synchronisation:
- Multiple ways to synchronise schemas
- Migrate any schema differences (individual, selected, or all)
- Dependency check to script objects in the correct order for updates.