dbForge Studio for MySQL
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI for managing, developing and administrating MySQL and MariaDB databases. The tool allows to create and execute queries, develop and debug routines, automate database object management in the convenient environment. dbForge Studio also provides utilities to compare, synchronise and backup MySQL databases with scheduling and gives possibility to analyse and report table data.
- Broad Compatibility Options: dbForge Studio for MySQL is compatible with most servers including:
- All MySQL server versions
- All MariaDB server versions
- Percona PAM Authentication for MySQL
- Sphinx Search Engine
- Intelligent SQL Coding: Intelligent code completion, formatting, code snippets bring convenience and effectiveness to your SQL code writing. Code navigation, obtaining quick object information and syntax check are performed instantly.
- Database Compare and Sync: When modifying MySQL database structure, transferring data between servers, analysing differences between databases, you will compare and sync data and schemas, schedule regular database sync tasks and generate comparison report.
- Visual Query Builder: Visual query creation with diagram and expression editor. Queries of any complexity can be created in several seconds. The GUI tool automatically adds joins between tables and allows working with INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE statements.
- Database Designer: Use database diagram for creating, analysing, reverse-engineering, printing and customising your MySQL databases and for viewing foreign key relations, displaying DB objects with properties and execution of stored routines.
- Import/Export Data: Fill MySQL databases with external data using Devart's export and import tools. They support more than 10 popular data formats and allow customising the whole process. Templates, automating data import and data export tasks through command line are also available.