dbForge Studio for SQL Server
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis.
The tool will help SQL developers to perform complex database changes, version-control database changes in popular source control systems and speed up routine tasks. You don't need to waste your time to search for and purchase SSMS plugins across the internet to get your work done.
- SQL Coding Assistance: Writing code in SQL Editor takes lot of time while you can be more productive with the help of:
- Code completion to create whole SQL statement in a few keystrokes.
- SQL formatting to follow common coding style (standard).
- SQL snippets to save time storing and reusing repeated code fragments.
- Quick object information to show hints with info on database objects.
- Code navigation quick jump by F12 to variable declaration, object editor and others.
- SQL Source Control: Incorporate source control system into your database development and deployment processes. With dbForge Studio, version controlling of SQL databases becomes smooth and flawless.
- Index Manager: A handy tool for analysing the status of SQL indexes and fixing issues with index fragmentation.
- Unit Test: An intuitive and convenient tool for implementing automated unit testing. The tool is based on the open-source tSQLt framework, so SQL developers can benefit from writing unit tests in regular T-SQL.
- Table Designer: Table is a key object in any database and is the most difficult one to configure.
- Database Diagram: An incomparable SQL manager when you need to get familiar with database structure quickly. Drag & drop the database on the diagram and get its basic objects and their connections neatly displayed.
- T-SQL Debugger: A must-have SQL database development tool for server-side logic. It's integrated into the stored procedure editor.