DoITlive provides a flexible framework for easily implemented advanced functions, combined with customizable options for each individual user. Behind a user friendly interface lays powerful publishing technology with open possibilities for further development and integration. The standard version of doITlive is supplied with the following functionalities:
- "WYSIWYG" Editing and publishing of documents and articles with options for regulation of accessibility for visitors, release-/retain date and time.
- Regulation of user access and administration of users and user groups with passwords
- Advanced "Boolean" search options.
- Cleaning of HTML, when copying/pasting from Word, XL, Internet etc.
- Publishing of news with an archive for automatic storage of retained articles and options for sorting on more than 17 properties.
- Support for multilingual content with automatic recognition of language settings in the visitors browsers.
- "Check in/out" of documents in order to prevent having several users, editing content on the same documents simultaneously
- Personalized content for each user based on predefined profiles, which can be integrated with CRM solutions. Revision control system for previewing of documents, and workflow management for sending requests for publication to the site administrators.
- Open options for dynamically generated menus (Index, java script even dynamic flash menus). Editing of tables including adding/removing cells, columns and rows, and moving of cells up/down, right/left.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org