iGrafx FlowCharter is a process modeling and analysis tool available to help organisations understand and improve business processes. iGrafx FlowCharter facilitates creating graphical representations of processes allowing people to easily comprehend business information.
iGrafx FlowCharter is the core graphic modeler in the iGrafx family of process excellence software solutions. Whether used as a standalone tool, or integrated with other iGrafx solutions in an enterprise-wide approach to process excellence, iGrafx FlowCharter reduces the time it takes to document processes and business systems and helps you achieve a clear understanding of how to reduce waste and costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Intelligent Swimlane Diagrams: Minimise time to create and edit process maps and communicate cross-department process dependencies.
- Hierarchical Process Maps and Numbering: Save time by reusing sub-processes within the model.
Shape numbering changes cascade through the hierarchy improving model consistency and understanding.
- Value Stream Maps: Save time editing and updating your product or service VSMs and then share them with others in your organisation.
- Intelligent BPMN Diagrams: Accelerate your BPMN projects with automatic correct-byconstruction and rules checking capabilities.
- Extended Value Stream Maps: Create a lean view that crosses plant, divisional and company boundaries.
- Cause and Effect Diagrams: Describe causes with linked fishbone, pareto chart and FMEA views. Understand which actions will make the biggest positive impact.
- Prioritisation Matrix: Spotlight improvement opportunities with colorcoded spreadsheets linked to processes and activities.
- Failure Mode Spreadsheets: Mitigate failure mode effects faster with FMEA spreadsheets connected to process models.
- Multilingual Diagrams: Author, publish and view multilingual diagrams in the preferred language within Web Central.
- PDF Publishing: Share your process models as PDF documents as well as HTML and Microsoft Office documents.
- Visio Import: Reduce development time by leveraging legacy content.