iGrafx Process is a process analysis and simulation tool available to help organisations understand and improve their processes. iGrafx Process provides discrete event simulation analytics and reporting, enabling dynamic "what-if" process analysis. Leveraging iGrafx world-class process mapping functionality, iGrafx Process facilitates the capture, analysis and design of processes fundamental to your organisation's continuous improvement initiatives.
Whether used as a standalone modeling and analysis tool, or integrated with other iGrafx solutions in an enterprise-wide approach to process excellence, iGrafx Process reduces the time it takes to identify opportunities for improvement, test changes with minimal cost or risk and generate the case for improvement using statistical data.
- Intelligent Swimlane Diagrams: Minimise time to create and edit process maps and communicate cross-department process dependencies.
- Visual Trace: Visualise and inspect simulations to enhance understanding
and validate models.
- Extended Value Stream Maps: Save time editing and updating your VSMs and create a lean view that crosses plant, divisional and company boundaries.
- Simulate BPMN Diagrams: Perform process simulation using this popular process
- Simulate Empirical Data: Improve result accuracy by simulating process data maintained externally from the model.
- Multiple Scenario Analysis: Identify optimal changes through comprehensive “what-if”
- Custom Distribution: Easily create distributions to model reality.
- SOA Modelling: Use messages to simulate process communication within a service-oriented architecture.
- Create Reports from Simulation Data: View simulation results through tabular and graphical reports that show side-by-side comparison of individual and aggregated statistics.
- PDF Publishing: Share your process models as PDF documents as well as HTML and Microsoft Office documents.
- Visio Import: Reduce development time by leveraging legacy content.