The iSheriff Endpoint Security Service is a cloud-based Endpoint Security platform offering advanced anti-malware technology that protects your organisation’s endpoint devices from malware, secures & controls applications being used by end users and protects against threats from removable media (e.g. USB drives).
- Comprehensive Anti-Virus and Malware Protection: iSheriff Endpoint Security incorporates both traditional anti-malware technology and sophisticated dynamic anomaly detection and behaviour modeling systems to protect your organisation from viruses, botnets, spyware, Trojans, browser exploits and the latest advanced threats.
- Application Controls: iSheriff enables you to easily control the use of specific applications on your endpoint devices, such as remote access programs, browsers, messaging applications, P2P sharing and the like. These applications, if unmonitored or unmanaged, can become a serious security and policy issue for your organisation. A broad number of applications are supported, and you can easily define custom applications as well.
- Removable Media: Removable media drives are a common source of local device infection. iSheriff automatically scans removable media in real time to ensure that no infection can be passed to your users’ devices.
- Scanning Options: Scanning options and schedules can be simply set by policy in the iSheriff cloud console, making it very easy to manage endpoint security for your entire organisation.
- Multiple Operating Systems Supported: Removable media drives are a common source of local device infection. iSheriff automatically scans removable media in real time to ensure that no infection can be passed to your users’ devices.
- Always Up-to-Date: Because iSheriff Endpoint Security operates from the cloud, your endpoints are instantaneously kept up-to-date with the latest client application version and signatures.
- Simple Deployment: The lightweight iSheriff client can be easily deployed using group policies or other software distribution methods.
- Distribution Center: Instead of each endpoint downloading its own updates, the Distribution Center application can be used to download updates once and then distribute these to each local endpoint.
- Legacy Endpoint Uninstaller: Uninstall scripts are also provided for legacy iSheriff and 3rd party solutions to further simplify deployment.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org